CuriousLove.com is just the right place to meet many new lesbians, bisexual, and bi-curious women online. Our membership base increases at a dazzling rate, and our diversity is quite extensive. Around 80 percent of our members reside within the USA, while the other 20 percent are from counties such as the UK, Canada, and Australia. We are spreading across the world at a blazing pace, and there are no borders to stop this growth.

200,000 Lesbian Personals Online
We expect to have at least 200,000 members by the end of 2015. And this translates to 200,000 beautiful and interesting women for you to create friendships with, or to start romantic relationships. CuriousLove.com is a 100 percent women only community, and with us around there is no need to settle for a mostly heterosexual dating site.

CuriousLove's owner, Madison Bauer is very smart, sexy and caring. Her dream in creating this site was to create a community of lesbians, bisexuals, and bi-curious women that are smart, fun, and all around awesome. By looking at some of the profile of our members, you will see that her dream was realized.

In the creation of your personal, we urge you to consider adding a photograph. Even though this is not required, it is a great idea to include one, as it will greatly improve your visibility. Unfortunately for whatever reason, many members decide not to include a photograph in their profile, however it should be noted that these profiles receive much less traffic than profiles with photos. Remember, "perfection in an entity is remaining perfectly ones self." And you should know that no matter what you look like, you are certainly someone's definition of perfect.

Do you like the page?

Would you like to share the page with your friends?